[StBernard] Code Violations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 19 23:37:09 EDT 2007

Westley:

3504 Charles Drive has yet to be gutted, the weeds are three feet high, yet
their is no demo sticker. 3213 Corinne Drive has had a yellow demo sticker
on it for over a year, and it has yet to be gutted. Neither of these
addresses appeared in the St. Bernard Voice. I assume that they were
overlooked. Do I have to go to the Dept of Public Works to have these
addresses readdressed?

Similarly, there is someone living in a trailer at 3305 Corinne Drive, but
the grass is several feet high and debris is scattered throughout the yard.
This is obviously against the current code. Would this be an issue for
Public Works?

Thanks for the information.

JR