[StBernard] Question for the list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 20 23:10:04 EDT 2007

Although I can't answer your specific questions, what I and a few friends of
mine all think is he is nothing but a grandstander. His life goal has
always been to be a politician.

He's usually causing some ruckus with the state Republican Party and he is
trying to be some type of political consultant or other such bigwig while
not in any elected office.

I would fully expect him to run for State Rep District 104 again, especially
if Nina Hutter decides to make a run for Senate District 1 to replace
Boasso.

Westley