[StBernard] bellsouth holes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 21 21:58:23 EDT 2007

Does anyone know who we can call or email at Bellsouth regarding the deep
excavations they have made in several residential areas for some type of
underground phone work that has remained as open pits a year later waiting
for an animal or person to fall into? The orange safety fencing was surely
a temporary precaution, but a year later that's all blown away or fallen
into the holes. No work has been done at these open pits in more than a
year. Either fill them or finish the work.

Craig, are there still regular meeting with the utility companies that the
parish can remind them of these pits? The ones I notice the most are on
Corinne Ave. starting at Genie and going north. Appreciate any contact info
anyone has either phone or email so we can get some attention from concerned
residents. Ddk