[StBernard] I've asked before

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 22 20:49:53 EDT 2007

I think I know this answer to this from what I was told by Murphy. I have a

house in the buy-out zone. Murphy called me and scheduled my act of sale
for early April. I asked about the payments to people in the oil
compensation zone that were not in the buyout area since I know people
waiting and waiting and have not recieved anything yet. She told me that
those payments are on hold for a while, she doesn't know how long. The
reason is because someone objected to the terms of the settlement and the
judge is considering that objection. The judge usually states a time frame
in which he will make his ruling but she said in this case he did not, so
they do not know when he will hand down his ruling. The payments cannot be
sent until he makes his ruling, according to the person I spoke with. She
said the person was a renter in the area and was not happy with the
compensation.

Laurie