[StBernard] St. Bernard Proud

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 23 23:24:31 EDT 2007

Chad:

Your welcome on my comments on just letting these people express there
insecurities. We are to busy re-building our lives to be distracted
but negative people. Personally I am happy and I am glad I am home.
If they can't handle it then oh well. I agree why don't they go on
there forum where they live and move on like WE are trying to do. And
like you said we still have friends and family that are going to move
back and where they are now isn't any better. Take care and god bless
St Bernard !!!!

St Bernard Resident and Family
Shelia