[StBernard] Times Picayune Urges Adoption of Flood Advisories

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 23 23:27:15 EDT 2007

I don't care for the terminology of the council "finally coming around",
what do they think they've been doing, eating bon-bons? They had to buck
the system and cut through red tape so we could get home, that was the point
wasn't it? At the time, what was more important, hiring someone to elevate
your house or working utilities? There's more to the story and I think the
council has done a fantastic job reorganizing the Parish and turning it from
an unlivable wasteland to a thriving community in no time. MsSimms