[StBernard] Canals

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 24 19:16:06 EDT 2007

Jill,

the group you are referring to has been one of the biggest problems to get
help from. their initial rejection to provide assistance was because
cleaning the canals in St. bernard was not economically justified because
there was not an identifiable community to recover- how is that for plain
and simple disregard for a US community.

God Bless,
craig