[StBernard] Canals

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 27 21:22:40 EDT 2007

(sigh) That's truly disgusting. Perhaps Joey can bring it up on the next
WWL Morning show he goes on with SallyAnn and Eric. Nothing like throwing
it out to the general public, such as "they did this for St. Tammany but not
for us because they don't consider us an identifiable community."

Jim

Jim,

yes and yes- we have involved everyone at every level and still get limited
dropped as it is an important part of our flood protection.

God Bless,
Craig