[StBernard] WESTLEY

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 27 22:21:41 EDT 2007

Westley,

Its up to you if you want to post this to the list, I can't believe I read
what you wrote, are you saying Jer contributes more to a message board about
St. Bernard living outside the parish? Is this message board only for those
outside the parish to state their opinions? I don't understand I guess. He
constantly knocks St. Bernard, that is the difference between him and you,
since you asked if you were wrong for not moving back to St. Bernard. No
one is wrong for not moving back, just move on and let the people trying to
rebuild their lives and their parish do so without all the negativity and in
Jer's case all the mistruths and rumors.

Please help me understand how his opinion is valid and mine is not. I
surely count many people agreeing with me, notice those were people living
in St. Bernard who know the truth.

Man I don't know what to say, it is your list so I need to follow your rules
and I will just stop reading and posting if that is what you want, please
explain.

Thanks.

Chad