[StBernard] WESTLEY

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 29 07:04:55 EDT 2007

Sounds great Wesley, I did respond to one of Jer's post a few minutes ago
because he is questioning whether I tell the truth, I pulled up the archive
and defended myself, other than that one I am finished responding to and
reading his messages.

Chad

---------------

Chad,

My point isn't that he contributes more, it is that he contributes, in his
own particular style.

The list has 650 subscribers and probably less than 20 actually send
anything to the list (which is fine since we've been averaging around 30
emails a day lately).

My point is that the particular discussion had turned away from some of the
larger issues facing the parish and more into a who's better, resident or
non-resident. We had already had a couple of other people say they were
getting turned off by the direction the thread was taking.

I'm not kicking anyone off, I'm just stopping this one particular thread.

Westley