[StBernard] stay tuned

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 29 19:18:08 EDT 2007

My last advisory was for you to pay careful attention to condition of levees
and floodwalls going into this hurricane season and what comes from the
Southeast Flood Protection Authority. This is to adivse that you should
also pay careful attention to the National Hurricane Conference in N.O. to
be held the first week of April. Top scientists, first responders, emergency
operations chiefs, meteorologists, et all will be releasing information that
has not yet been made public at this national, annual gathering of
hurricane experst who convene for sharing information, data, and receive
training. Attendance is by registration only, but the media does cover this
each year, and there will be significant press releases this year. Westley
can post the press we get in N.O. for those who live in areas where this
stuff doesn't matter. Here in southeast LA it matters. ddk