[StBernard] HUD Homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 31 18:44:46 EDT 2007

Larger lots are great, and less population is a given, for now anyhow.
Seems that Lynn Dean opposes anything and everything just because.
That of course makes many no longer listen to his reasoning as one chalks it
off as just another one of the routine vetos. Sad.
I used to give his opinions much more time of the day than I do now.

Ok, larger lots are great, so these so called mcMansions (who termed that
name?) get a little more green grass around them, to better show off their
beauty. I often wondered why so many pretty houses are bunched up so close
together,when they look like they should have a long arch driveway and huge
flowerbeds and tall trees around them.

Gaby