[StBernard] [Roofers]

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 31 19:38:21 EDT 2007

Anyone looking for a roofer? Mitchell Methvin was born in St. Bernard and
has lived there his entire life. He has been doing roofing for 25 years and
does very professional work. He has done my daughter's and several of my
friends roofs and all work was completely satisfactory. He is a friend and
hard worker who also lost everything in the storm. I highly reccommend him.
He can be reached at Mitchell Methvin Roofing 504-834-0945. Leave a message
if no answer and he will return your call. We all need to support the parish
and parish businesses. Even though we are in Metairie for now we do as much
business as possible in the parish. My husband still works in the parish and
we visit there often. A lot of progress has been made but there is much left
to do. Good luck and Godspeed to all. Cabowabojan