[StBernard] Request to Mr. Taffaro

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 31 19:44:46 EDT 2007

In reference to the below email, the water is still leaking.

Also, can you tell me what "NBST" with an arrow on each side of the letters
painted in fluorescent orange means ? This was painted on the curb in front
of my son's house. Thanks

sk,

I will follow up on it. Please keep me posted if nothing happens. Thanks
for letting me know.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

The house at 3632 Charles Drive was demoed a couple of months ago & water
has been leaking into the street since then. Numerous calls have been made,
but the leak still persists. Can you please check on this ?