[StBernard] curios about grass cutting violation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 1 20:01:54 EDT 2007

According to the dates, the property inspections are ongoing.
I noticed by the addresses, though, that most if not all of those down in
Meraux Violet area, and most in Chalmette are South of Judge Perez.
I am curious about the schedule as to how to cover the area and when it will
include north of JP as well.

On another note, when driving down St Bernard Hwy, it almost ALMOST looks
like preK again. I see more people back in their houses, almost no debris,
and fewer trailers. (Maybe I was just in a real good mood and had my pink
glasses, but I certainly see progress).
I watched the Discovery channel the other day with a documentary about
Xenia, that Ohio town wiped out during an outbreak of tornadoes in 1974.
Took them 10 years to rebuild, and there are no traces of storm left.
Its possible.

Gaby