[StBernard] St. Bernardians in Spring, TX

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 7 12:53:16 EDT 2007

I wanted to share something that made my day. Today is my 50th
birthday and I spent the day at work and then with my family and
friends who are here in Texas. Late this evening as I was putting the
garbage out on the curb I heard the following being sung from down the
street, " Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, you look like
a St. Bernardian and you act like one too!!"
All I can say is that it made my day!!! Since the good Lord sent me
away from home I can't thank him enough for sending fellow St.
Bernardian with me!!!
Best wishes to ALL St. Bernardians wherever they live.
PD