[StBernard] Animal Shelter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 7 17:28:25 EDT 2007

Animal shelter -
Use the inmate trustees labor to clean the shelter? They were used to cut
grass etc prior to Katrina. Assign work at the shelter as community service
to satisfy what a Judge directed in our court system?
Is there still a Key club in our school system or ROTC group? These groups
use to do volunteer work throughout the parish to help.
We surely don't need anymore-ugly stories about animal cruelty.
Since so many of our residents went to the north shore, maybe the St.
Tammany Parish Humane Society would consider taking some of our rescued
animals over there for adoption purposes.
jdolese