[StBernard] animal shelter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 10 22:03:14 EDT 2007

But seriously, we need a good shelter STAT. For example, a guy across the
street had a darling lab pup tthat he just let run loose. We have let her
stay inside our fence because of the coyotes; he is hardly ever home, etc.,
next thing of course she is pregnant and then missing. He wants to know
what happened, like we had something to do with it. She just returned,
sprawled out on our porch, filthy and full of thistles, without her pups and
her teats full of milk. The guy is still no where to be found. I guess he
goes fishing for weeks at a time. I don;t know what to do with her. There
is no shelter to take her to. I guess I will have to take her to a vet,
have her fixed up because I feel so bad for her. MsSimms