[StBernard] property taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 10 22:27:14 EDT 2007

We sold our property in St. Bernard in October 2006 and paid our pro-rata
portion of the property tax at act of sale. In February, I received two
certified letters from the Sheriff stating that the tax wasn't paid and the
property would be sold at auction. I called (twice) to provide information
about the sale and buyer. (I don't think the new owner, who has renovated
the property would be too happy about the house being auctioned.) I haven't
received any more letters from the Sheriff, but I wouldn't be surprised if
the property is still on the list. The lady I spoke to said they were far
behind in updating information.

JH