[StBernard] A Public Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 11 20:46:37 EDT 2007

So, what's the moral of this story?

That we are what we drink?

--<G> Jer

Subject: A Public Service

It has been scientifically determined that, if we drink 1 liter of
water each day, at the end of the year we will have absorbed more
than 1 kilo
of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria, which is found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum,
whiskey,
beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a
purification
process of boiling or filtering and/or fermenting.

WATER = Poop

WINE = HEALTH

Hence: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink
water
and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I am
doing
it as a public service.