[StBernard] Emails criticize State Farm part 2

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 11 22:44:49 EDT 2007

SF sent out 5 appraisers until they got one to say that our damage was all
water. Funny the first said the wind blow down the power line, therefore we
were intitled to living expense until electricity was restored. the roof
of our shed clearly blow off and the stuff was damaged by rain water...later
when flood water came the shed floated off it slab. SF 's final decision was
that flood water touched the shed so no payment was made. wish SF would pay
us what we are due.

Judy Hedrick