[StBernard] Resurrection & Recovery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 13 20:24:33 EDT 2007

Amen Craig Amen. Thank you for your weekly column it really helps the
current St. Bernard residents and those planning their return at least stay
up to date on the happenings in the government, whether people like them or
not. Of course everything you report some try to blame you for and that is
absurd.

Here is to praying that Craig Taffaro is our next Parish President of St.
Bernard Parish, the one I am so proud to call home. I can't believe the
amount of people working on their homes, just in the past week 3 people
having started working on their homes on my street, new roof, windows,
sheetrock etc. I am so excited to be part of this rebuilding of the parish
I love to call HOME.

Chad