[StBernard] New Items Posted to LouisianaRebuilds.info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 13 20:37:35 EDT 2007

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

New Information Posted to Homeowners Section

ACORN offers assistance with succession title problems and predatory lending
issues. Find out more in our Homeowners section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/homeowners> under "Financial
Assistance." ACORN also offers assistance purchasing blighted/adjudicated
properties. Information can be found in our Buy a House section.
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/buyahouse>

Super Tax Day in New Orleans

Free tax preparation is available all day at the New Orleans Arena on April
16th. Find out more about this event and other free tax preparation
assistance programs in our Taxes section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/taxes> .

In This Together, Inc.

This clinic in Treme provides HIV Case Management, HIV Client Advocacy and
housing locater assistance for people living with HIV/AIDS. Find out more
about this clinic and others in our Hospitals and Clinics section.
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/hospitals>