[StBernard] Craig & Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 14 22:23:34 EDT 2007

The trailers in front of people's homes are not really in question at this
point. I believe that there will be some movement to allow trailers in
front of homes as people are making some type of progress on their home.
This will be guided a great deal by the Road Home pace, but at some point
trailers remaining in front of homes will be connected to the work progress
on the house.

God Bless,
Craig