[StBernard] engineers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 14 22:27:04 EDT 2007

Michelle,

I completely agree, they're not evil people. However, I have a
proposition for them and you, if these people want to work with the Corp
make Corp government dollars, then they should be required to live within
the walls of the project they are working- if MRGO, they should be forced to
live in St. Bernard, almost like the residency requirement of most police
jurisdictions. My bet is if their, families, lives, and pets were at stake,
my money would be on their ability to find flaws in construction and lack of
maintanence. AND, my bet is that they would fight harder in ensuring that if
enough funding wasn't where it needed to be, the world would know, instead
of the passing the buck crap we have now. Let their kids, husbands, wives,
and families lose everything, then explain to them how and why.

Wendy