[StBernard] Breaux is Out, Woe is Me

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 17 00:04:39 EDT 2007

Wesley: All I can say to my Democrat neighbors in Louisiana is cheer up. You
may lose the governorship in Louisiana, but you will almost certainly win
the presidency."

**Well, there's an outside chance that our worldly neighbors, Iran, etc.
will use their knowledge of Atomic Weaponry to start the war we've been
trying to avoid for many years. When we face a madman, we have to go after
him (like we didn't with Hitler until much damage was done). Otherwise, like
a mean spirited Rottweiler, he may come to bite someone in the a$$.

I can't imagine a few of the Demo faithful leaders as president facing that
kind of calamity gate to WWIII.

It's still two years, and we don't know if Iran will be ready to challenge
us by then. We'll have to wait and see as the Federal Government may know
more than us on this topic which unfolds occasionally.

..Then, "woe is everyone".

--jer--