[StBernard] Breaux is Out, Woe is Me

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 17 20:43:22 EDT 2007

Yes, I did miss the latest news. Well, well, now I suppose the Good Reverend
Brown really does have a lead-UP in the democratic poll <chuckle>..

As far as Mitchie Boy, he's seen he's part of the problem (Ms. Blanco's
group of failed efforts and chance to get New Orleans a Recovery like no
other, and the Road Home Program isn't exactly a success story, so "being on
the same bus" as Ms. Blanco is seen equally as a undisputed lack of success.
Also, having loss to one of the biggest losers of all time (Mayor Nagin, who
WON against him with the bussed in New Orleans voting crowd).

He'll have to distance himself and re-gather steam if he's to have any
strong political future, because when Mary Landrieu gets tired at Senator,
she may quite be happy to try out her local government as governor some day.
(Oh, heavens!)..

--jer--

Jer,

I guess you missed the news. Mitch has said he's going to stay in his Lt.
Gov's seat. He's not looking to upgrade.

Actually, I believe what Clancy DuBos hinted at weeks ago. Mitch won't run
because the national party doesn't want a Landrieu to lose before Mary has
to run for re-election.

Westley