[StBernard] Craig & Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 18 20:23:07 EDT 2007

Craig,

I called FEMA in February to get a trailer on my lot and they told me
that they could provide me with rental assistance but not a trailer.
Trailer deliveries had ended as of that month. I was not trying to get
one moved. They said rental assistance would take 2 to 3 months for me
to receive a payment. Besides all of that information, I don't have
money to spend on my house note and on rent.

Brenda