[StBernard] FEMA trailer relocation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 19 21:20:14 EDT 2007

Janet,

if you could call the office with all the FEMA information and names and
addresses of where the mobile home is and where you wish to put it. I do
have to tell you that the request to move a FEMA mobile home is talked about
as one of those FEMA impossibilities. I will push the issue as hard as I
can. It may be more practical to find an existing one that they could move
into, but that may not work for you guys not being on the same property.

God Bless,
Craig