[StBernard] Mr. Boasso, a Demo?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 20 00:01:47 EDT 2007

Wendy,

Actually there is a lot wrong with the Democratic party. But, there is also
a lot wrong with the Republican party.

On the national level, both parties share a lot of the same faults (they
both tax us WAY too much). On the state level, there is too much backroom
party politics within the parties themselves, especially on the Republican
side.

The book is also three years old now, but it is a great read and now it is
dirt cheap (the sticker price was $4.99 and I bought two other books, also
$4.99, in a 3-for-2 deal at Books-A-Million). "Rome Wasn't Burnt in a Day"
by Joe Scarborough.

Libs should love the way he tears through the GOP.

Westley