[StBernard] Mr. Boasso, a Demo?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 20 21:12:06 EDT 2007

Wendy,

The problem with the Dem's is that they take the phrase "all men are created
equal" literally. Not everyone is created equal regardless of what anyone
thinks.

Just look at teachers. Not all teachers are equal. Some are better, some
are worse, yet they are paid the same. Other than taking pride in what they
do, what is to stop the better, or even the average, teacher from deciding
to do no more than what is needed to maintain the same level as a bad
teacher?

Everyone, Democrats and Republicans, would love to see a world where there
is a "chicken in every pot", but Republicans think you need to earn the
chicken. The elite Democrats, the ones with five and six chickens in their
pot, want to take the extra chicken away from those who worked hard to get
two chickens and give to those who are too lazy to work. Notice, they are
not willing to give up their own, but more than happy to take from you.

The federal government should be involved strictly in national defense and
interstate commerce/roads. Schools, most roads, police, water, sewerage
should all be handled on the local and state level.

Westley