[StBernard] Mr. Boasso, a Demo?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 21 10:38:32 EDT 2007

He's on MSNBC, 8:00 Central Time. He's pretty good at letting both parties
have it. I've been disappointed with him this week as he toed the NBC
company line on running the videos of that sick demented bastard at VA Tech.

Jim

Jim,

I can't say that I've ever seen him on TV. I just grabbed the book
because
it looked interesting. Scarborough does say in the book that he's
lost some
of his old passion.

Westley