[StBernard] According to LRA figures

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 25 22:03:56 EDT 2007

Lucky you.

Sent our golden ticket in 2.5 - 3 months ago. Received a phone call back on
March 23 saying we were ready for closing and we would get a phone call to
set up an actual closing date within four weeks.

We're now over the four weeks and calls to the LRA gives us nothing but
empty responses, kind of like Leger's press release today.

Westley