[StBernard] According to LRA figures - taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 26 21:30:00 EDT 2007

Sue, When did were you seen initially for your interview at the Road Home?

Secondly, does anyone know if it's TRUE that the catastrophe GRANT by Road
Home is TAXABLE? That would be awful as those getting 75,000 (average grant
or so) would be getting $25,000 less for taxes? Someone who is in knowledge
of this please elaborate on taxation without representation by the owner <G>
Thanks. mj

I received a call today,they were sending my papers to the American title
company and I am suppose to get a call next week to set a date for closing.
Have to say it was fast considering they receive my option later back on
April 23, now lets see when the call come through.
Sue