[StBernard] Fidelity Homestead Email Warning

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 26 22:34:22 EDT 2007

If you get an email similar to the one below, do not click on the link. It
is a phishing email and leads to a different site that is designed to look
like the web site of Fidelity Homestead.

The good news, if you are using Internet Explorer 7 and have activated the
phishing filter, it will alert you that is a phishing site.

To help the bank trace the source of this email, forward the entire email to
spoof at fidelityhomestead.com

Westley

All links in this email have been corrected.