[StBernard] According to LRA figures - taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 26 22:48:01 EDT 2007

MJ Registered for second time in Aug, first interview Sept.30, inspection
Oct 4 first award came in on Nov,22 Appealed in Dec. turn in post Katrina
appraisal in Feb. They accepted the appraisal on March 17 received second
award letter. I waited the month before turning it in. They received by
pick of Option 1 on April 23 on April 25 they called and said they were
sending it to First American Title and they should contact me next week to
set up closing.

They are trying to get them to not make us pay taxes on the money, so
that is still a wait and see situation ,if I am thinking right , at lease
for me I did not come close between my losses and what I would get from both
Insurance and the LRA.

Sue