[StBernard] State GOP

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 30 18:03:04 EDT 2007

It was great to receive a phone call today from the state GOP begging for
money. Almost didn't answer the call since it didn't register on CallerID.

It was fun, however, once they started spouting off how wonderful it would
be for Republicans if Bobby Jindal got elected. I stopped him right there,
about mid-way through his second sentence.

Lit off on him on how much I think that Roger Villere and James Quinn are
ruining the state GOP party, how they can't follow party rules, and their
own foolishness will cost Bobby Jindal the election.

It will be interesting to see if I get another phone call from them since I
said I would not send a single penny to the state GOP as long as Villere and
Quinn are heading the party.

It is simply amazing the stress that is relieved talking to a telemarketer.

Westley