[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Benefits From FEMA Funds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 2 23:48:40 EDT 2007

8,800 students. Immediately after the hurricane, only slightly more
than 300
students returned.

ONLY???? I remember being very impressed that ANY were able to return,
because it was such a miracle to even HAVE a school.
Its all a matter of perception/view point. From the outside, I guess it
looks like the article, yet having come back and looking from the inside, we
see the progress a little different (yet yes, there is much work to be done
of course).
Cheers on the schoolkids returning to a school. That was one of the great
things happening.

Gaby