[StBernard] LRA Chair, Board Members Urge Swift HUD, VA Approvals on ...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 2 23:59:22 EDT 2007

JLY,

I when you said the system, I thought you were referring to the set up
here- with a key set up away in a major metro area, with the rest of the
state just stuck. Ft. Payne "metro" area is quiet, the people are great
though. I really miss home and the ability to buy things at real grocery
stores- they only have stores similar to Jubilee from the parish. The one
Winn Dixie closed following the hurricane and their bankruptcy
consolidation. The worst is the long drive to get back to St. B wen we have
to deal with property stuff.

Wendy