[StBernard] LRA Chair, Board Members Urge Swift HUD, VA Approvals on ...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 3 18:49:35 EDT 2007

Hi Wendy,

Yes, remember driving through and by Ft. Payne when making trips to and from
Kentucky to see family members.

I do recall it as a pretty area though. Just too far away from the "bright
lights" for me.

Speaking of grocery stores, I've come to like the Publix stores here in
B'ham. Not one real near us, but I will make an extra effort to go to one.
Alas, none in Louisiana at all.

JLY,

I when you said the system, I thought you were referring to the set
up
here- with a key set up away in a major metro area, with the rest of
the
state just stuck. Ft. Payne "metro" area is quiet, the people are
great
though. I really miss home and the ability to buy things at real
grocery
stores- they only have stores similar to Jubilee from the parish.
The one
Winn Dixie closed following the hurricane and their bankruptcy
consolidation. The worst is the long drive to get back to St. B wen
we have
to deal with property stuff.

Wendy