[StBernard] ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 7 23:36:54 EDT 2007

My thoughts exactly when Craig suggested a work party and asked anyone with
a trailer to help, if possible, for a sweep of the parish. We've removed so
many tires so far, only for more to return. Someone is doing this and we
need to find the ones responsible for this. In my neighborhood I never,
ever see a policeman patrol or pass by. I don't mean to be negative, it
would be great to have a contractor to remove these things but we need to be

able to stop future dumping. There has to be an answer for this.

Laurie