[StBernard] Nancy Pelosi: Un-American quotes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 8 21:18:37 EDT 2007

Westley,

I think the following needs to be known.

If anyone is curious how U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi thinks, then please
read all of the following. This are published quotes of hers over the past
year. Very alarming. The last persons I know of speak like this was Adolph
Hitler and Lenin - no exaggeration.

> Subject: The mind of Nancy Pelosi

> A new leader, be very concerned, let's hope everyone reads

this!!!

> *It is hard to believe there are American citizens who support her

theories and can make any sense of what she spins. Take a good hard look at
what she wants. Take special note of the last paragraph.*

> Nancy Pelosi condemned the new record highs of the stock market as

"just another example of Bush policies helping the rich get richer".

> "First Bush cut taxes for the rich and the economy has rebounded with

new record low unemployment rates, which only means wealthy employers are
getting even wealthier at the expense of the underpaid working class".

> She went on to say "Despite the billions of dollars being spent in

Iraq our economy is still strong and government tax revenues are at all time
highs. What this really means is that business is exploiting the war effort
and working Americans, just to put money in their own pockets".

> When questioned about recent stock market highs she responded "Only

the rich benefit from these record highs. Working Americans, welfare
recipients, the unemployed and minorities are not sharing in these obscene
record highs". "There is no question these windfall profits and income
created by the Bush administration need to be taxed at 100% rate and those
dollars redistributed to the poor and working class".

> "Profits from the stock market do not reward the hard work of our

working class who, by their hard work, are responsible for generating these
corporate profits that create stock market profits for the rich.

> We in congress will need to address this issue to either tax these

profits or to control the stock market to prevent this unearned income to
flow to the rich."

> When asked about the fact that over 80% of all Americans have

investments in mutual funds, retirement funds, 401K's, and the stock market
she replied "That may be true, but probably only 5% account for 90% of all
these investment dollars. That's just more "trickle down" economics
claiming that if a corporation is successful that everyone from the CEO to
the floor sweeper benefit from higher wages and job security which is
ridiculous". "How much of this 'trickle down' ever get to the unemployed
and minorities in our county? None, and that's the tragedy of these stock
market highs."

> "We democrats are going to address this issue after the election when

we take control of the congress. We will return to the 60% to 80% tax rates
on the rich and we will be able to take at least 30% of all current lower
Federal income tax payers off the roles and increase government income
substantially. We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in our
country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest."

> When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied "We

need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed, and
minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants
in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed
minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long ways to
guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as
'Americans'."

If we're understanding Pelosi correctly, she wants to take all the money
made in investment stocks, even personal retirement accounts and 401Ks
(which most middle class workers invest in) and tax it 80% to 100% and spend
it on people who sit on their asses all day and do nothing to help
themselves, plus those who illegally enter our country. Do I have this
right?

Keep it up, Nancy....you'll make it easy for the Republicans to regain
control of both chambers of Congress and win the White House again in 2008.
This woman is certifiable kook who has lost all grips on reality.
Personally, I think she is un-American and her thinking is right up there
along side Communism and Nazism.

John Scurich