[StBernard] Nancy Pelosi: Un-American quotes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 8 23:56:59 EDT 2007

Actually Gaby, snopes.com has been written about in major publications like
the NY Times, Washington Post, etc. and "their" credibility has been called
into question. As it turns out, Pelosi did in fact make some of these
comments and some I'm sure are embellishments, but I understand the context
is still accurate - particularly the quote about taxing 80-100% of the oil
company windfall profits - I heard that one myself straight from her mouth
on Fox news.

John Scurich