[StBernard] CRAIG - HIGH GRASS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 13 11:35:25 EDT 2007

We have three similar situations with houses on our street, however they
have had work orders for demolition since November 2006. The latest we
were told was that because we are in the oil spill map, the State of
Louisiana has not given the approval for the houses to be demolished. We
have quit cutting the grass on those properties (which will be LRA buyouts)
and are happy to have such good cats to help with the rats.

SJK