[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 15 21:49:10 EDT 2007

Craig,

There are a number of houses in my area with 4 foot fences in the front
yard. They were like that pre-Katrina. Since we already have some in our
neighborhood that way, I was assuming as long as my neighbors didn't mind
that I could do the same thing. It is a grandfathering issue? What date did
it change from being okay to not being okay anymore? Is there anything I can
do in order to put up a 4 foot paige fence in the front yard? You would
think that if the parish wants there residents to return, they would allow
them to come back the way they want their homes to be. How is it infringing
on anyone to have the 4 foot fence in the front yard?

Karen