[StBernard] Curbs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 17 20:12:24 EDT 2007

Craig,
Those heavy equipment trucks should never be on any of these side streets
(such as Ohio). Judge Perez and St Bernard Hwy are accessible from all four
"Murphy Property" Streets. They should not be turning onto or from Ohio for
any reason while contracting to have the "buyout" homes demolished. The
same would be true for Genie or any other street. Each of the four streets,
Jacob, Despaux, Ventura, and Lena are very easily accessed by the two
highways. I had requested this at the claims office right before the demo's
started. It seems Murphy needs to get word to their contractors. Please if
you could have someone remind Murphy (I just cant go to the Claims office
another times).
Thankyou.
SJK