[StBernard] Nancy Pelosi: Un-American quotes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 18 20:32:56 EDT 2007

That's wonderful that Al Gore can afford to spend 100,000 on making his home

green and so environmentally friendly. That's great for him but most of us
cannot afford to do that or anything near that. And you can also bet that
Al Gore is making a ton of money off of the stock market too. That's part
of the reason he can afford to do what he does and tell us what to do.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a clean environment. I would love solar
panel but I can't afford that. My whole point was that those rich and out
of touch people in Washington love to tell us little tax payers that we
don't pay our fair share or do what we should when we do not have all the
advantages that they do. That goes for both parties. My son in law is in
the Coast Guard stationed in Hawaii. Entire beaches had to be closed for
the days and guarded and patroled so Al and his family could go swimming for

20 minutes. My son in law couldn't believe it. Do you know how much money
that was wasted for that? Fuel for all those boats. Man power. He's not
trying hard.

Laurie