[StBernard] Thief

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 23 22:00:10 EDT 2007

Judy,

Let me fill you in here....it was no accident the thief cut your grass -
that was his (their) cover. So, people drove by your house and noticed them
cutting your grass and thought, "Oh, the Hedrick's hired a grass cutting
crew." What they didn't realize was while they were sweeping up the
driveway, they were also sweeping through your house. After all, why
wouldn't they be walking around to the rear of your house since they're
doing yard work, right?

When you file a police report, tell the investigator you suspect it's a
grass cutting crew that did it....I'll bet yours is not the only house
they're hitting like this. Good luck!

John Scurich