[StBernard] Nancy Pelosi: Un-American quotes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 26 22:52:00 EDT 2007

That is correct Wendy, our president and most people that have a job are
making out well in the stock market through 401 K plans and other retirement

plans. I don't think these people should be taxed 100%. Rich people will
not miss that money, they have to much already and it is a drop in the
bucket to them. Us regular people would be hit very hard, that is why it is

so idiotic to suggest such a thing.

Laurie