[StBernard] 2 questions for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 26 23:32:29 EDT 2007

JS,

the cost of the trailers will be set by FEMA and I have not received the rate formula or what the exact cost schedule is.

as far as modular homes- we have two post storm ordinances that are in place- the first sets the rule that homes that are rebuilt are to be rebuilt to the same standard as pre-storm size and quality. the second distinguishes between a modular home verses a mobile home that addresses some of the modular home fears. So technically, if there is a modular home that is built to the same standard as the house before katrina then it could be allowed. an important part of this is that neighbors need to stay on top of what is happening and let us know. any modular home has to be approved and permitted just like a stick built home.

hope this clears up some of the questions.

God Bless,
craig